Immersion Disposable Thermocouple For Measuring The Temperature Of Molten Metal
- Weight 300-6000 Grams (g)
- Product Type B S R W
- Color Gray
- Dimension(L*W*H) 350*20 Millimeter (mm)
- Application Disposable thermocouple used to measure the temperature of molten steel and high temperature molten metal, disposable consumption.
- Capacity 300 Pcs/min
- Material Straight poll paper ,thermocouple head
- Supply Ability : 400000 Piece Per Year
Price And Quantity
- 2000 Piece
- 350*20 Millimeter (mm)
- Straight poll paper ,oblique poll paper tube,flame-resistant fiber tube ,flame-resistant fiber casing pipe
- Temperature Sensor
- 1.0 Megapascals (MPa )
- Put the thermocouple into molten metal
- Straight poll paper ,thermocouple head
- 300 Pcs/min
- H type ,O type,S type,Z type
- Disposable thermocouple used to measure the temperature of molten steel and high temperature molten metal, disposable consumption.
- temperatuere sensor
- B S R W
- length of protect tube
- 5 Celsius (oC)
- 800-1750 Celsius (oC)
- 300-6000 Grams (g)
- 5 Millimeter (mm)
- 1.2 Millimeter (mm)
- 2.45 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- +- 1.5 degree
- TIANJIN SHANGHANG ,CHINA
- Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 400000 Piece Per Year
- 15-25 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- Feathers : High measurement accuracy Fast Response Lightweight structure Easy to use One-time consumption thermocouple Protection tube length can be customized For measuring the temperature of molten steel and high temperature molten metal Technical Data: Product Name disposable immersion fast response 602 r thermocouple for molten steel Type S, B or R Wire sensor Platinum rhodium Connector 604 Triangle Cap Aluminium cap Measuring time 3-6s Paper tube diameter Inner diameter: 18mm, Outer diameter: 30mm Paper tube length 300mm-1200mm, according to your requirement Instructions for Usage of Multiple-reading Thermocouple 1.Please handle gently in the process of transport,load and unload,as well as usage in order to avoid to break the quartz tube and sleeve. 2.If there are slags on the surface of liquid metal,please clear the slags before using the multiple-reading thermocouple,or the quartz tube and sleeve will be easily broken. 3.Each time the temperature measurement is finished, please take the thermocouple out of lance,and make it become cool by natural wind.
Immersion disposable thermocouple for measuring the temperature of molten metal
Disposable thermocouple used to measure the temperature of molten steel and high temperature molten metal, disposable consumption.
The working principle is based on the thermoelectric effect of metals, using the temperature difference between the two ends to measure the temperature of molten steel and molten metal.
A disposable thermocouple consists of a temperature probe and a large paper tube. The positive and negative electrodes of the temperature measuring probe are welded to a compensation wire embedded in a support frame covered by a small paper tube. The hot wire is supported and protected by quartz. The temperature measuring probe is covered to prevent residue. All components are placed in the thermocouple tip and bonded together by a refractory filler. Therefore, fast thermocouples can only be used once.
The length of thermocouple paper tube is customized. Please let us know your requirement when inquiring.
Fast and reliable temperature reading is a prerequisite for steel fabrication. Thermocouple soldering tips are a tool that makes it easy to read the temperature of liquid metal in a fast and accurate way. These techniques have standard connectors and can be used in different applications, so they are also very cost-effective.