Round Alumina Ceramic Foam Filter
- Usage Alumina ceramic foam filter plates are used in the aluminum metallurgical industry and foundries to remove non-metallic inclusions and metal melt in the oxide film.
- Weight 15-6000 Grams (g)
- Length 40-500 Millimeter (mm)
- Product Type mass production
- Color white
- Height 11-50.8 Millimeter (mm)
- Width 40-500 Millimeter (mm)
- Supply Ability : 4000000 Piece Per Year
Price And Quantity
- One pallet Piece
- 4-50 USD ($)/Piece
- 15-6000 Grams (g)
- 40-500 Millimeter (mm)
- Three years
- 11-50.8 Millimeter (mm)
- 40-500 Millimeter (mm)
- Alumina ceramic foam filter plates are used in the aluminum metallurgical industry and foundries to remove non-metallic inclusions and metal melt in the oxide film.
- Alumina Ceramic
- mass production
- Ceramic Parts
- TIANJIN SHANGHANG ,CHINA
- Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 4000000 Piece Per Year
- 10-15 Days
- Free samples are available
- cartons with pallet
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- Handing and Use: Alumina Ceramic foam filters are fragile and should be handled accordingly .Take a filter out of the package and carefully remove possible ceramic particles by hand or blow them off with pressure air.It is recommended to handle foundry filters without gloves. By no means try to adapt the filter (cutting or sanding).Its shape and dimensions must correspond with the space in the shell mould or ceramic funnel. For this purpose filters can be protected with a sealing gasket of heat resistant fibre material. If the gating system does not have a space for the filter placement ,the filter can be produced with a draft to fit better the conical shape of funnel. When choosing a size ,shape ,dimensions and porosity of a filter,you should keep to the generally applicable rules and principles into account the required size ,shape ,porosity and position of the filter.
Alumina ceramic foam filter are characterised by existence of chemical bond. Low density and construction of the ceramic frame allows for the filter to reach minimal dimension deviations during the production process.Alumina ceramic foam filter has the advantages of high porosity, high mechanical strength, stable chemical property, strong corrosion-resistant, high adsorption rate, excellent filtering functions and thermal shock resistance. It is mainly used for purification process of aluminum, aluminum alloy, and other nonferrous alloy production, can also be used as gas-solid, liquid-solid separation medium, catalyst carrier, burner and sound-absorbing and environmental protection fields.
The Functions of AL CFF
- Decontaminate the melting metal liquid
- Simplified gating system
- Improve the metallurgical structure of the castings
- Reduce casting internal re-oxidation defects of the castings
- Reduce the surface defects after machining of the castings.
- Effectively remove and absorb large or small impurities in molten aluminum.
- Improve the surface quality product performance and microstructure effectiveness.