Price And Quantity
- 1.00 - 10.00 USD ($)/Piece
- 1-10 USD ($)/Piece
- 42 Carton
- TIANJIN ,SHANGHAI ,IN CHINA
- 2000000pcs Per Year
- 10-15 Days
- Free samples are available
- 42 cartons/Pallet
- South India
- ISO 9001:2015 04617Q14463R0S
Filtration is the most important part of every manufacturing and casting industry. Different industries use different materials for filtering of their finished products. Our offered Alumina Ceramic Foam Filter is used in the foundries casting molten aluminum. With their excellent resistance to attack corrosion from molten aluminum, it effectively removes inclusions, reduces trapped gas and provides laminar flow.
Alumina ceramic foam filters are designed for filtration of aluminum and aluminum alloys. It is characterised by excellent stability and resistance towards heat shocks. The complexity of filters is not damaged during the casting process. With their excellent resistance to attack and corrosion from molten aluminum, they can effectively remove inclusions, reduce trapped gas and provide laminar flow. Cleaner metal results in higher-quality castings, less scrap, and fewer inclusion defects, all of which contribute to bottom-line profit.
- Effectively remove the inclusions and reduce the scrap rate .
- Improve surface quality and product performance.
- Improve micro structure.
- Pore Density (PPi) : 10-40
- Porosity (%) : 80-90
- Operating temperature(℃) : ≤1100
- Bending Strength (MPa) : ≥0.6
- Compression Strength (MPa) : ≥ 0.8
- Thermal Shock Resistance(times/1100℃) : 6